View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Jones View Post
My doc glued my incision shut but they still managed to pull the ends of some internal stitching out that had worked their way outside while it healed. At random times the elbow will ache, the upper arm will ache and from time to time I find myself straightening it out all the way....simply because it feels good to do that. Most times I don't even realize I'm doing it. I have noticed that I'll start to do something that requires force that I might normally use my left arm (the "bad" one) and I'll have to figure out how to swap sides and do it with my right.

Better every day though.

Good your doing better too. DON'T over do it!
Glad to hear it's better David. Figuring out stuff comes natural with wisdom....and the getting older process.. Shoot....everything is two handed for me now..When I complain my Oncologist just slaps me on the back and says....." Yep...I'm the guy who did that to you..."" good that he is humurous..
Hope all heals up for ya...sounds like you will be having fun flooging gears !!!

ECM member.
2008 Outlaw Pontiac Drag Series Champion
MANDRA
Do it now fool! Life is short.

69 Grand Prix/3163lbs / IAII 535 w/ Tiger heads by Gaydosh....9.35@ 144 so far.. through mufflers. 1.26 60'.
Going back to track with pump gas engine....
My 60 Ventura retired to street/strip duty..