View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

When I put my car together and had the front cap off I made sure I put in a new AC Delco heater core and blower motor. Well I have no problem with the heater core but blower motor squeals at times. Its very annoying. If I go up and down with fan speed and it goes away. What pisses me off is; I went through the trouble and expense not have stupid problems like that but here I am.

To answer your question though is; not really.
What I did was I replaced my evorator core for good flow, was very careful to make sure all my duct work was right on and both blend doors operated properly.
That all worked fine, then later changed my alternator to a C-130. That alone made a big difference with blower speed and window speed. Went from 80 amp to 120 amp. Cools my car right down on our hottest humid days.

1978 Black & Gold T/A [complete 70 Ram Air III (carb to pan) PQ and 12 bolt], fully loaded, deluxe, WS6, T-Top car - 1972 Formula 455HO Ram Air numbers matching Julep Green - 1971 T/A 455, 320 CFM Eheads, RP cam, Doug's headers, Fuel injection, TKX 5 Spd. 12 Bolt 3.73, 4 wheel disc. All A/C cars