View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 03:05 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

up there
all stock, all there, all original. except. ford BC/CC paint. dont ask the color as there are two other aholes in my small small town that painted their cars the same exact color after they saw mine somewhere. and another almost the same, also a ford color, also with my same wheels, which btw i bought in 1999 when they first came out.

wheels (in the garage) with the hubcaps
upholstery (same as stock)
trans (laying on the sidewalk) now has TH350
cam (threw out) now has summit 2800 in 47K mile origninal 326
intake (in garage) now has E4P and Q jet
radiator (in back yard)
air filter (in garage) now a KnN

plans: who knows, probably not do anything else to it. got it in 1998 with 28K miles. owned by one-legged man. given to my dad by his wife when he died. given to me shortly thereafter. body work was $1000 at accent auto body in sparks, nv. paint by a butthole (awesome paint job on this car tho, but we had a falling out so i won't mention him, but cost $2500 in 99)

i do plan on replacing the rear bumper due to some rust. wish i could feel good about replacing the drum brakes, but i don't really drive it much anymore.

When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet. When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped, the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific certainties.