View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow1098 View Post
Great info and opinions guys thank you again! 78w72 do you have a link for our cars for the HPS’s? Google keeps only giving me the HP plus’s

JL thank you for that other option and experience on the 1521’s! I am going to look for some more reviews and comparison's…I like the no dust info

Will for sure order some of the power stop rotors
Yes, the part # I use is HB103f.590, they are available at many places but summit seems to have the best price... I didnt realize these were so expensive today, i got lucky when I bought mine some years ago when they were a lot cheaper, but I got mine when pep boys were discontinuing Hawk products, they were on clearance for... $22/pr! I bought 5 sets, sold 2 & kept 3 for my cars.

Have never had any noise issues, friend uses them on his 2nd gen & also has no complaints, they advertise virtually noise free & extremely low dust and get great reviews from users, but like I said each case is different, maybe a different combo of parts or installation caused the stated squeaking but I can say without a doubt that mine have never had any noise, squeaking or brake dust issues in any driving conditions for 10 years.

Summit should have the slotted powerstop rotors for the best prices too.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/hwk-hb103f-590