View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Neighbor Property Line Problem.

This problem has been going on for years.Ive been hesitant about getting firm. Ive asked him nicely at least 3 times.I've had my property surveyed twice in 5 yrs by a very accurate surveyor. It involves my home owners insurance company saying there are liability issues if my neighbor continues to mow grass on my side of the line and gets hurt. Neighbor does this, it seems like because of the steep incline on his side.my side is less of and incline.He goes down his side and comes up my side. He has almost rolled his small lawn tractor at least once where I had to help him. Also after talking to an attorney he stated there is a law in Pa. about adverse possession. Neighbor could be mowing to try and possess this strip of land. I dont know. He has been a 'taker' for years never a giver,a little harsh but true. He isnt talking. Last Saturday I told him in no uncertain terms to stay off my property. He got huffy and smart saying he will get township supervisor over I said good I already talked to him. I have code enforcement officer coming Monday. I have my detailed reasons about a fence.This is a civil matter. Also his trees and bushes are 6ft onto my property which insurance company said are also liability issues. A fence has to be 2ft away from line. A wall does not,but expensive. A retired judge told me No Trespassing signs will not work. I though about 2ft to 3ft rocks as lawn ornaments. Anything I'm not seeing or thinking straight about? After my wife passed away 2 yrs ago I've been grieving then this issue. Thank you.

Last edited by sdbob; 04-28-2024 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Add words