Thread: Ordering system
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 11:19 AM
Ames Tech Staff member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfisher View Post
Does seem to be worse than normal this weekend. Couldn’t even get it to accept 1969 for a Firebird year unless I clicked on 1967. Very slow opening up the catalog search windows also…. And yeah, shipping from anywhere is high these days but a bit more than average here. Just not the same old Ames..
rwfisher, I'm glad to hear you've recognized shipping cost increases everywhere; It's a sad but true reality in the current world of mail order retail. Concerning us being a bit above average, I've gone through many of our competitors websites and created orders to see where we fall. Our shipping costs have been average, sometimes even less. What I find is where some competitors shipping cost may be less, they make up for with cost of the product.

Concerning that we're "not the same old Ames", please feel free to email me with any poor experiences or questions; I'd love to hear you out. We're a family business that prides ourselves in customer support and satisfaction, the same way we did when our doors opened up in 1976.

Thanks!
Kyler @ Ames
(800)421-2637
kyler@amesperf.com