View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 07:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ok, for you guys that are keeping up with this a little..............so today while on the rhino"s ..............let it idle for about 15 minutes in garage, kept putting the clutch in and out.........the temp was about 172 ish......no issues...............took car out for a 20 minute run, a lot of 1st & 2nd shifts up to about 5500...........ran good...............got home and same issues, so got it back up on the rhino"s, got the stethoscope out, the only place i could hear any noise is where the rod goes into the clutch fork in the back............

If you check this after shutdown for the night..................i will make no noise, even with the stethoscope....................only when hot, which is always about 174 ish on the car.

I took some pics , but as usual my camara chip isnt showing up on the puter..................i have a spare clutch fork, and a clutch rod, cant seem to make a noise rubbing those together................the aftermarket fork i was using has two different holes to put the spring in..................i bought a stock fork where the hole is in the back by the cup, seems like the rod is moving in the cup ..............seems tight to me, hard to believe its making that noise as in my vids................but that is the only place i can hear with the stethoscope..........if it helps, the clutch fork is new, as is the rod itself..................this is getting old fast, lol

Rich