View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 01:22 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182 View Post
He must have been Tom's cousin. Don't laugh Tom. If you searched hard enough, you just might find it's true. Hey, I've met guys with the same name as me and some with only the same last name... and it scared the hell out of me.

I'm a doctor somewhere around here and his mail is sent to me. And a chiropractor up in Northern NY. Never met either one. Same middle initial for the 3 of us. I once was denied renewal of my driver's license because of a ticket I got in Colorado. I told the lady at NY DMV that I'd never in my life been in Colorado. Only my Social Security number saved me in that ordeal... his was different than mine. LOL
Very True there, GT182.
Funny thing was when he did his search for TV he got a guy who worked in the same department, the same room, and for the same boss at Ford.

That being said, Tom V is a very common name just like Tim V is a very common name. Must be a couple of hundred of them out there but only Tom Vaught and Tim Vaughn in Ford Engineering to my knowledge.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.