Thread: 1974 Formula
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 12:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Held for Ransom View Post
Nice find. Here was the response...
"Claire Mayfield" <cfine101@comcast.net>

Hi, yes this is Claire selling the Firebird. As can be seen the car is in really good condition, has no issues or accidents, no rust or leaks, straight body, no work needed ready to enjoy. It was my husband's baby "Life's too short to drive a boring car" he always said but he passed away earlier this year he served his country well and I'm sure he's in a good place now. Being in a difficult situation now I'm forced to sell it. I also had thyroid surgery and moved back to my late folks house in Tennessee to recover. Considering the difficult circumstances I made arrangements with a local shipper to help me with the sale as I'm unable to the car is prepped & ready for delivery which is covered in the $13,400. If interested in buying and need more details provide your name and a shipping address I'll forward it to them and they'll provide you the terms and legal contract to show authenticity & delivery are guaranteed. I have several folks interested so I'll be waiting for your reply soon. Thank you
Free delivery? That's even better!! Maybe I should get TWO of them??
Sad part is they must generate some revenue from this scam, or they
would have already moved on to another.