View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 12:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I play this BaT game with a buddy of mine all the time and we are both usually way wrong.

Even before Champ posted the current order, I pegged the '88 Fiero at the top by a wide margin.

I'll guess it will top out between $24k-$28k. Could go higher. It is the only one of the bunch I would love to have. I'd want the T-Tops but that is a small quibble. About 18 years ago, my son had a piano teacher that had an '88 pretty much same as this one. She had owned since new, she drove it cross country from Cal when she relocated to Fla but still pretty low miles IIRC. She had people like me constantly asking her if it was for sale. She would just laugh and say it was her baby.

The '96 Formula will get to $15k-$18k. Hard for me to be impartial about it, I would not buy it because I dislike Silver cars. I also know that many guys prefer the Formula but for me, it would be 2nd rate to a Trans Am.

The '86 wagon might get a little love, station wagons seem to have gained cult status. It'll get $11k to $14K, could conceivably beat out the Formula.

If I've called any of them right, it could be a BaT first for me!