View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 02:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacMatt72 View Post
I had considered throwing one out there for Dragncar myself at Norwalk 2018, but he said he(’s too scared to come and compete,) only will spectate.

My car is still being finished, completely untested, new “old e-head” n/a engine never fired, and I’m an inexperienced driver. Nowhere near 900 hp. Heck I’ve never even met or talked to half as many guys as Dragncar! (Met George, and KK once). I’m hoping for 10.0-9.9 sec pass. It may scatter on first pass, or it may put Dragncar on the trailer?
Settle down Francis. You building a 535 IA2 with E heads and you are only "hoping" to go 10.00 ? What, got a RAIV cam in that thing ?
Going to take a real cam and converter. Got extras of both I could sell you.
Brand new big std roller, made well over 800HP. Close to 900. 250 bucks.
Heads too ! Great heads. Trick converter.
But I am planing on 10.00 with a stock block 462. It would be embarrassing to get beat by one with a 535. Odds are I am going to have to short shift it to keep it above 10.00.
I will run me towing my car 2500 miles, 3/4 the way across the United States to race a guy on the internet past the wife. It will go over great. I will tell her we can take in the sights of Cleveland and Toledo to perk her up, that ought to work .
You sure seem to like to put words in my mouth, others guys too. I said I was coming to Norwalk 2018 ? No, wrote I would like to make it there one day. See the difference ? It would be a big deal to tow my car to Sacramento/Infinion, even Redding.
( PS, I am sure Ohio is great, but that was too easy)

Last edited by Dragncar; 03-26-2018 at 02:49 AM.