View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 02:26 PM

That's so weird, I was just thinking about this thread.

Last time I posted was just before Thanksgiving. My inlaws were in town and I wanted them to have a ride in the old girl before I put her away for the winter. I had planned to pull the carb and motor out to refresh them.

Well Thanksgiving was a blast, everyone loved the car. Mid December my wife got a call to attend some meetings up in Detroit. One of those meeting ended with a suggestion that we were now on a 90 day warning for an impending move. If it was going to happen, it was going to happen fast.

With that in mind, I quickly re assembled the carb and got the car running again. Sure enough, the end of February she was offer a promotion the would move us to California. She started right after that. House went on the market exactly 12 months after we closed on it.

At this point, we are both in a temp apartment in Cali until we close in Kentucky. The car is being shipped along with my truck, they both should be here March 6th-ish. In looking for a new house out here, the car is being taken into account. Once we are settled, I'll get back to work.

That being said, does anyone know of a good shop in the western LA area, both for work and maybe employment?

Last edited by Bliss_Street; 04-24-2014 at 02:34 PM.