View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Camshaft Warehouse

I placed an online order at camshaftwarehouse.com on 1/17/14. I immediately received a conformation email. The money was withdrawn from my account the following Monday. I waited 10 days before I called their direct number as I still had not received any parts or tracking number. After 10-12 attempts of calling and getting the answering machine someone on the other end finally picked up. They told me everything was being drop shipped. (Half from Comp, half from Lunati) also said they have the tracking numbers and the parts from comp would arrive that day. They stated the tracking number from lunati was not working and they would call me back within the hour once they found out where my parts were. I did not get a call back. I received my parts from Comp that night but still no parts from Lunati. I then waited 5 more days and called again. (2/3/14) after more than 50 attempts I got through. I told they guy my situation and he said lunati sent it to them but they apparently never received it. After a few hours of digging he called back and said he has no idea what happened and just issued me a refund for the parts I didn't receive. So I now ordered my parts through Summit and will be receiving them tomorrow, 2/7/14

1967 GTO, 432 (428+.030), 4-bolt mains, factory Nodular crank, scat rods, icon dished pistons, Lunati HR 243/251@.050, .618/.622 lift, Edelbrock 72cc round port heads, 10.5:1, offy 2-4 intake, Edelbrock 650cfm carbs, Super T10 trans (2.64 first), BOP 10 bolt w/ Eaton posi and 3.36 gears