View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokamo View Post
I'm a dealer for Stihl and carry the full line of the KM series Kombi-units. Yes, you will have to mix the gas, and because of this, you don't have an oil sump, and this feature makes it the only all position machine on the market. Beats the heck out of worrying about oil levels and such each time you use it.

Besides, Stihl offers the best warranty in the business....a factory warranty on trimmers is 2 years.....if you purchase a 6 pack of HP Ultra oil mix (one gallon mix is $2 per can), this doubles your warranty into a 4 year warranty (as long as it's homeowner or farm use).....it's a no-brainer to double your warranty for 12 dollars......and you need the oil anyway.

My personal favorite is the KM90R. Buy a FS-KM Brushcutter attachment with it and then buy an Autocut C trimmer head and swap out the two when you need it. Saves a bunch of money that way.

Check em out.....you will be glad you did.

Let me know if I can help. I sell these every day.

~Joe
Friend has one and I have seen it in action at my place mowing down 20ft high bamboo. It is impressive and the "all" positions make it invaluable