Thread: Blue T/A
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 04:37 PM

Unhappy Blue T/A

An appeal to new owners, from former owners like myself who really miss their cars a whole bunch!
I'm sure there are people like me out there, who would love to hear news, or maybe see pictures of their old car. And why not, maybe even reunite.
I realize that most owners are very protective of their car, and like to keep their where about's private, but there are some, I'm sure that would be willing to show what they have accomplished with their car, and some who maybe even interested in selling it. Why not offer an opportunity to former owners, and give them first dibs!?

Let me tell you guys how I "lost" my T/A. I was coerced into selling it, by my dear ex. She proposed that I'd choose between her and my car, like a jerk I married her, and sold my car. A man shouldn't have be forced to choose between his woman and his car! I'm no longer married, in retrospect, I should have kept her. I dearly and truly miss her, my car, I mean...

The T/A in question is a blue 70 1/2 with black interior (originally blue) and a four speed, VIN 228870N104350
sold 22 years ago in Brooklyn, NY.

Would love to know if she's ok, maybe see a picture... my dream is to one day reunite with her again. Thanks, you guys