View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 04:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

AATRO442:

Hey Alfio, remember me?

Lloyd Coulson, also of the defunct GCTAC. I had the Bucaneer Red '75 Trans Am with the SD455 "transplant". Long time no see!

If I remember correctly, Jerry took the pics of my car at the same GCTAC spring drags that he took the pics of your car. Mine appeared in the October '87 issue of HPP.

I got out of the hobby for twelve years - business, marriage, family, etc. It's good to be back! My current car is a '72 Formula 455 (see sig below). I just participated in the Pontiac Southern Nationals in Dallas in June, and was invited to stay over for the HPP shootout on the following Monday. My Formula should be in the November or December issue.

BTW, do you know Danny (aka Goathead on this board)? He's in Galveston also, and owns an awesome Iris Mist '65 GTO.

Give me a shout sometime. Still own my shop in Bellaire.

Talk later,
Lloyd

'72 Formula 455 - TH400, 3.08 posi, A/C, Y99 suspension, tach & gauges, AM-FM stereo, 8-track, Formula steering wheel, etc.; Lucerne Blue with Medium Blue deluxe Interior; 12.96 @ 104 MPH @ the '03 PSN's

Soon I'll starting a body-off restoration on a 72 GTO 455HO, TH400, A/C, etc.; Sundance Orange with Ivory buckets

2008 GMC Sierra Denali 2WD Crew, L92 6L80E, Silver w/ Ebony guts, 14.26 @ 98