PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   THE LOBBY (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=467)
-   -   David Jones..U out there ? (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=728144)

60man 05-20-2013 07:55 AM

David Jones..U out there ?

Just curious if you got my PM I sent a couple of weeks ago?
How's shoulder doing?

David Jones 05-20-2013 08:35 AM

Hey Troy. Been busy as a one armed paper hanger here at work and at home. Sorry I missed the PM. Answering.....

60man 05-20-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Jones (Post 4929818)
Hey Troy. Been busy as a one armed paper hanger here at work and at home. Sorry I missed the PM. Answering.....

No problem David!! Completly understand..Aren't you a one armed paperhanger for real....:confused: Is arm getting better?..or is it the other David??:old:
I just didn't want to many irons in the fire..:)

David Jones 05-20-2013 12:06 PM

The arm is better. Still no feeling in about half the arm below the elbow. Done with therapy and while it's a bit achy, it works. Strength is coming back. Installing this engine/trans has been a challenge....probably more than I should have done but I might actually get to start the engine this evening.

cuz68 05-20-2013 11:57 PM

I hope that you get well soon MR Jones.

67GTONUT 05-21-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Jones (Post 4929972)
The arm is better. Still no feeling in about half the arm below the elbow. Done with therapy and while it's a bit achy, it works. Strength is coming back. Installing this engine/trans has been a challenge....probably more than I should have done but I might actually get to start the engine this evening.

Glad your doing well buddy....

My forearm is still numb on top also..... and yes, the whole arm aches at times also, even up to the shoulder..... weird .....

Wound is finally all healed closed, it took awhile where he tied the knot.

Be Well

Troy

David Jones 05-23-2013 10:50 AM

My doc glued my incision shut but they still managed to pull the ends of some internal stitching out that had worked their way outside while it healed. At random times the elbow will ache, the upper arm will ache and from time to time I find myself straightening it out all the way....simply because it feels good to do that. Most times I don't even realize I'm doing it. I have noticed that I'll start to do something that requires force that I might normally use my left arm (the "bad" one) and I'll have to figure out how to swap sides and do it with my right.

Better every day though.

Good your doing better too. DON'T over do it!

60man 05-23-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Jones (Post 4932549)
My doc glued my incision shut but they still managed to pull the ends of some internal stitching out that had worked their way outside while it healed. At random times the elbow will ache, the upper arm will ache and from time to time I find myself straightening it out all the way....simply because it feels good to do that. Most times I don't even realize I'm doing it. I have noticed that I'll start to do something that requires force that I might normally use my left arm (the "bad" one) and I'll have to figure out how to swap sides and do it with my right.

Better every day though.

Good your doing better too. DON'T over do it!

Glad to hear it's better David. Figuring out stuff comes natural with wisdom....and the getting older process..;):D Shoot....everything is two handed for me now..When I complain my Oncologist just slaps me on the back and says....." Yep...I'm the guy who did that to you..."":) good that he is humurous..
Hope all heals up for ya...sounds like you will be having fun flooging gears !!!