Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mlewisariz
Forum: 70-73 Firebird & TA TECH 03-06-2023, 01:54 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,648
Posted By mlewisariz
All 5 hose connections can be seen and serviced...

All 5 hose connections can be seen and serviced without dropping the tank. Two are from the sending unit which is hard piped from the top to the two longer hoses on the upper front passenger side....
Forum: 70-73 Firebird & TA TECH 10-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,861
Posted By mlewisariz
I,ll jump back in here and clarify my earlier...

I,ll jump back in here and clarify my earlier post. My comments were about the quality of the work performed on the body & paint, and interior installation. I was not addressing whether or not the...
Forum: 70-73 Firebird & TA TECH 10-07-2022, 11:36 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 3,861
Posted By mlewisariz
I saw the car in person. The paint and body work...

I saw the car in person. The paint and body work was stunning. Interior was completely redone to high standard. The thing that most impressed me was that it was so correct. The hood, fenders,...
Forum: 70-73 Firebird & TA TECH 07-11-2021, 02:09 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 3,550
Posted By mlewisariz
Bat listing

Snake eater, after you asked about contacting seller on July 7 post, the seller replied with a Ph# in Smithtown. BAT took it down almost immediately. I have it on my e-mail notification if...
Forum: THE LOBBY 04-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,247
Posted By mlewisariz
An interesting side note, that kick for the win...

An interesting side note, that kick for the win resulted in the first pick in the ensuing draft being lost and going to the Buffalo Bills. They then drafted some guy named........OJ.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5