Conversation Between ed boersma and GTO JONES
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. GTO JONES
    12-13-2017 10:30 PM
    GTO JONES
    Hi Ed, I ran into a friend of yours a few weeks ago, he said he was a snow bunny, Bruce Meyer. We took the car down to a Phoenix cruzin that was a Pontiac night, first time down there with the car. Its a 2 hour drive so we trailered it and my son drove his firebird. Small world, I have seen some of his stuff on line here, he started talking about his stuff and where he was from and I told him I new you up there and he said he new you, I thought that was funny. Keep in touch and stay warm.
    Larry
  2. GTO JONES
    08-31-2017 06:32 PM
    GTO JONES
    Ed, AZ is wormer then Ohio. When Tony did mine he had trouble with the rear main, he did some machine work back there and now its fine. I added an evac system to help so far so good. We still need to finish the hood, won't take long. Keep in touch
    Address 7720 E WINNERS CIRCLE
    PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ. 86315
  3. GTO JONES
    08-17-2017 11:31 PM
    GTO JONES
    Ed haven't heard from you in a while. Are you working on your car some more. I'm in Az. now been here for a year now and just got done doing the gto. Been working on other cars with my son, he's doing mostly paint and body work. Doing a 55 Studebaker now and a 55 T bird after that. Send me a line when you get a chance.
  4. GTO JONES
    02-17-2016 02:41 PM
    GTO JONES
    Ed, how has your winter been there ?
    Larry
  5. GTO JONES
    11-18-2014 11:14 AM
    GTO JONES
    Ed, did the snow hit you hard up there.
  6. GTO JONES
    12-15-2010 08:20 AM
    GTO JONES
    ed, whats going on, havent heard from you in a while. is your email still good.
    larry jones